Scrambled Tofu and Vegetables wrap
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Extra Virgin olive oil
- 7 tablespoon(s) Onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Soft tofu, crumbled
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried barberries
- 1 whole(s) small tomato, chopped
- 1 cup(s) frozen or canned mixed vegetables, thawed or drained
- 1 tablespoon(s) shredded Daiya mozzarella (optional)
- 1 teaspoon(s) thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 1 pinch(s) nutmeg
- salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 3 whole(s) Flat bread or pita bread
- Heat oil on medium heat until semi warm. Add the onions, stir and let in cook for 5 minutes.
- To a bowl, mix the crumbled tofu along with nutmeg, 1/8 tsp black pepper, very big dash of salt, curry powder and ½ tsp thyme, stir and set it aside.
- Once onions are cooked, add the tofu and mix well. Reduce heat to low-medium, cover and let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Next, add the barberries along with mixed veggies, stir, cover, and cook over medium-high heat for about 3-4 minutes. Then add the tomatoes and let it go for 1 minute, until semi soft, then add the Daiya and mix well.
- Once Daiya has melted (about 5 seconds) remove from heat. Pour 1 to 2 spoonful of the mixture in the middle of your homemade flat bread (I'll put the recipe for this later) or pita, roll, and enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by floidpsy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note