Scrambled Tofu and Vegetables wrap
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Extra Virgin olive oil
- 7 tablespoon(s) Onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Soft tofu, crumbled
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried barberries
- 1 whole(s) small tomato, chopped
- 1 cup(s) frozen or canned mixed vegetables, thawed or drained
- 1 tablespoon(s) shredded Daiya mozzarella (optional)
- 1 teaspoon(s) thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 1 pinch(s) nutmeg
- salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 3 whole(s) Flat bread or pita bread
- Heat oil on medium heat until semi warm. Add the onions, stir and let in cook for 5 minutes.
- To a bowl, mix the crumbled tofu along with nutmeg, 1/8 tsp black pepper, very big dash of salt, curry powder and ½ tsp thyme, stir and set it aside.
- Once onions are cooked, add the tofu and mix well. Reduce heat to low-medium, cover and let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Next, add the barberries along with mixed veggies, stir, cover, and cook over medium-high heat for about 3-4 minutes. Then add the tomatoes and let it go for 1 minute, until semi soft, then add the Daiya and mix well.
- Once Daiya has melted (about 5 seconds) remove from heat. Pour 1 to 2 spoonful of the mixture in the middle of your homemade flat bread (I'll put the recipe for this later) or pita, roll, and enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by floidpsy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes