- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon, diced
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, diced
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 3 whole wheat English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives (optional)
- calories 210
- fat 11 g
- satfat 4 g
- monofat 5 g
- polyfat 1 g
- protein 13 g
- carbohydrate 15 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 190 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 613 mg
- calcium 138 mg
How to Make It
Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Combine eggs and pepper in medium bowl; stir well with whisk. Pour egg mixture into skillet; cook 30 seconds or until mixture begins to thicken, stirring slowly with wooden spoon.
Stir in salmon and cream cheese; cook 30 seconds, smashing cream cheese lumps with spoon. Stir in spinach; cook 2 minutes or until spinach wilts and eggs are cooked, stirring constantly. Top each muffin half with 1/2 cup egg mixture. Garnish with chives, if desired.
Note: Nutritional analysis includes Sugars 3g.