- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) cubed Cheddar cheese
- 1 (3-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons canned green peas, drained (optional)
- Chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
Sauté onion in butter in a medium skillet over medium heat until tender.
Combine eggs, salt, pepper, cheese, mushrooms, and peas, if desired, in a small mixing bowl; stir gently, and add to onion in skillet. Cook, stirring frequently, until eggs are set but still moist and cheese begins to melt. Transfer egg mixture to a warm serving plate; sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.