Scrambled Egg Burritos
Top flour tortillas with scrambled eggs, cheese, chopped tomato, and your favorite chunky salsa for Southwestern-style breakfast burritos.
More From Health
- Calories: 259
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 15g
- Carbohydrate: 29g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 222mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 667mg
- Calcium: 143mg
- 2 large eggs, or equivalent egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon 1% low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Dash of coarsely ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas, heated
- 4 tablespoons chopped seeded tomato, divided
- 2 tablespoons bottled chunky salsa, divided
- 1. Whisk the first 5 ingredients (through pepper) in a medium bowl.
- 2. Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and melt butter over medium heat. Add the egg mixture, and stir with a heatproof rubber spatula to scramble.
- 3. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese down the center of one tortilla; top with half of the scrambled egg, 2 tablespoons tomato, and 1 tablespoon chunky salsa.
- 4. Roll up burrito-style (fold bottom up and sides to center). Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note