- 2 large eggs, or equivalent egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon 1% low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Dash of coarsely ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas, heated
- 4 tablespoons chopped seeded tomato, divided
- 2 tablespoons bottled chunky salsa, divided
- calories 259
- fat 9 g
- satfat 4 g
- monofat 2 g
- polyfat 1 g
- protein 15 g
- carbohydrate 29 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 222 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 667 mg
- calcium 143 mg
How to Make It
Whisk the first 5 ingredients (through pepper) in a medium bowl.
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and melt butter over medium heat. Add the egg mixture, and stir with a heatproof rubber spatula to scramble.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese down the center of one tortilla; top with half of the scrambled egg, 2 tablespoons tomato, and 1 tablespoon chunky salsa.
Roll up burrito-style (fold bottom up and sides to center). Repeat with remaining ingredients.