Scottish Shortbread Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) butter softened
- 1/2 cup(s) icing sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda size of pea
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- Soften butter.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add soda and vanilla.
- Add flour a bit at a time.
- Cookies should be rolled out and cut.
- Bake slow.
- Approximately 8 min at 325 degrees.
- Remove onto wax paper to cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ScottWhite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Scottish Shortbread Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts