Scottish Potato Salad
- 12 medium potatoes (about 4 pounds), cleaned
- 1 cup diced, cooked beets
- 1 cup shelled fresh green peas, cooked
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chervil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover 25 minutes or until tender. Drain well, and cool slightly. Peel potatoes, and cut into 1-inch cubes. Set aside.
- Combine potatoes, beets, and peas in a large mixing bowl; toss gently until well blended. Combine vinegar, olive oil, onion, tarragon, chervil, parsley, salt, and pepper in a jar; cover and shake vigorously until well blended. Pour over potato mixture, and toss gently until well blended. Chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads