Community Recipe from
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) distilled white vinegar
- 1 pound(s) pork sausage
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) tarragon chopped
- 4 cup(s) oil
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1 cup(s) panko
- Place 6 eggs in medim sauce pan and cover with cold water. Add vinegar and bring to boil, then remove from heat cover and set aside for 4 minutes. meanwhile fill bowl of ice water. using slotted spoon, remove eggs and immediately plunge into ice water to stop ccoking. let sit 2 minutes.Gently peel eggs and set aside.
- Combine sausage, herbs and one of the remaining eggs in stand mixer fitted with paddle. mix med. until combined. With moistened hands, mold sausage around the cooked eggs to cover.
- Heat oil
- Heat oven 325
- Season the flour with salt/pepper. put panko in another dish. put egg/milk in another dish. roll in flour, then eg/milk mixture, and then panko.
- Fry eggs about 3 min, then put on baking sheet and cook for 10-12 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Rhyannkn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
scotch eggs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks
More Recipes for Main Dishes