Community Recipe from
- 6 medium sized hard boiled eggs
- 1 package(s) Owens sausage
- 1 package(s) Pepperidge Farm Stuffing Mix
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- Mix crumbs in a bowl with the Parmesan.
- Beat an egg in a small bowl.
- Pinch off a large ball of sausage and pat into a flat circle in your hand.
- Place one egg in the center and mold the sausage to the egg.
- I divide sausage into 4-6 pieces.
- Dip & press egg into a bowl of the stuffing mix or Italian Bread Crumbs/ Parmesan
- Place on a foil lined baking pan sprayed with Pam
- Bake 30-40 minutes until lightly browned and done. May turn once during baking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Scotch Eggs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes