Yield: 4 servings.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 319
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fat: 10.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 16.2g
- Carbohydrate: 41.4g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 173mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 538mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 2 large baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup nonfat cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 3 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat round buttery cracker crumbs
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 12 fresh asparagus spears
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1/4 cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves
- Chopped fresh chives (optional)
- Cook potato in boiling water to cover 15 minutes or until tender; drain. Transfer to a bowl; beat potato at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth. Add cream cheese and next 4 ingredients; beat well.
- Cut hard-cooked eggs into quarters. Shape 1/4 cup potato mixture around each egg quarter to form an egg shape. Brush each with egg white; roll in cracker crumbs. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired. Arrange asparagus in a steamer basket over boiling water. Cover; steam 7 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain.
- Combine sour cream and next 3 ingredients; stir. To serve, arrange 3 asparagus spears and 3 baked egg quarters on each of 4 lettuce-lined serving plates. Top each serving with 3 tablespoons sour cream mixture. Garnish with chopped fresh chives, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch