Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1-3/4 cup(s) flour
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 2/3 cup(s) milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar add to milk
- 1/3 cup(s) butter melted
- 1/3 cup(s) dried cranberries
- mix dry ingredients together in bowl (including cranberries). mix wet ingredients of milk, butter and vinegar in a seperate bowl. combine wet with dry and mix gently until barely blended.
- put large spoonfulls on baking tray to make 12 mounds.
- bake at 400 for 18-20 min
- convention bake at 375 for 12 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimwchew and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note