SCM's (Sloppy Candace Madison's)
A clever twist on the original sloppy Joe.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) ground beef thawed
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 tall can(s) spaghetti sauce
- 7 Hamburger Buns
- Cook ground beef in pan on medium heat until brown.
- Mix in spices (onion powder, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper)
- Stir in Spaghetti Sauce. Reduce heat and let simmer for about 10 minutes. Serve on Hamburger buns or hot dog buns.
- ENJOY YOUR HOMEMADE SCM'S!!!!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dogloverutah and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
SCM's (Sloppy Candace Madison's) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes