Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) onion powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) turmeric
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 red onion cut into thin strips
- 1.5 lemons juiced
- 1/2 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- Combine spices. Cut chicken into strips and place in bowl. Add onion, lemon juice, olive oil, and 2 T. of spice blend. Mix and marinate 30 minutes. Heat oil in skillet; cook until golden and flip. Sprinkle on 2 T. spice blend. Cook little longer. Serve over salad or in pita.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by star00 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note