- 1/4 cup unfiltered apple juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 qts. very lightly packed torn pieces mixed lettuces and baby greens
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 4 or 5 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup canned chickpeas (garbanzos)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds, toasted
- 1 firm-ripe avocado, cut in chunks
- calories 186
- caloriesfromfat 58 %
- protein 5.4 g
- fat 12 g
- satfat 1.7 g
- carbohydrate 16 g
- fiber 3.9 g
- sodium 249 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Make dressing: In a container with a lid, shake all dressing ingredients until blended.
Make salad: Put lettuces, carrot, and radishes in a large bowl. Put remaining ingredients in small bowls. Combine lettuce mixture with half the dressing.
Spoon greens onto plates and let each person add toppings and remaining dressing to taste.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.