Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6-8 Large Potatoes
- 2 Large Onions
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Basil
- 1/4 tablespoon(s) Marjoram
- 1/4 tablespoon(s) Garlic
- 1/4 package(s) Bacon
- 1 cup(s) Diced Ham
- 12 ounce(s) Kraft American Cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) Flour
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Whole Milk
- Rinse potatoes. Remove eyes. (I like to leave skin on but this is optional)
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Then cut in 1/8-1/4" thick slices. Put off to the side.
- Cut both ends off onions. Cut in half, remove dried skin. Cut same as potatoes.
- I either do just ham, just bacon, or neither. Its best with ham though. If you use bacon you can cook it before, or not. I dont, just diced it and threw it in.
- In a 4 quart baking dish, layer all the ingredients. So Potatoes, seasonings, meat (or not) onions,sprinkle flour, cheese. Its about 5 slices of cheese per layer. Repeat untill at the brim, end in cheese. Then top off with the shredded cheddar cheese. Pour in milk. It should be about half way up the pan you used (helps if you use glass)
- Place in oven at 350F for 45min covered with a pan underneath to catch drips. Then uncover for 15min. Let sit for 5-10 mins before cutting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by K80L80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note