Scallops with Tomato-Herb Broth
Naturally sweet scallops and pungent fresh herbs make this an impressive dish that takes just 10 minutes to cook. Try serving the scallops and broth over hot basmati rice or pasta.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 160
- Calories from fat: 8%
- Fat: 1.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 26.7g
- Carbohydrate: 9.4g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Cholesterol: 50mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 444mg
- Calcium: 61mg
- 1 pound sea scallops
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped (about 2 cups)
- Cooking spray
- 1. Rinse scallops; pat dry with paper towels. Set aside.
- 2. Combine minced garlic cloves and next 7 ingredients.
- 3. Coat scallops with cooking spray. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; coat pan with cooking spray. Cook scallops in batches 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Add tomato mixture and scallops to pan, and cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes