- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 15-ounce can white beans, rinsed
- 1 fennel bulb, halved, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds sea scallops, rinsed and patted dry
- calories 339
- protein 39 g
- carbohydrate 37 g
- fat 4 g
- satfat 0.5 g
- monofat 1.8 g
- polyfat 1.0 g
- fiber 9 g
- sugars 3.5 g
- caloriesfromfat 11.6 %
How to Make It
Heat oven to 400° F.
Gently toss the tomatoes, beans, fennel, parsley, oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
Tear off four 15-inch squares of parchment paper and arrange on 2 baking sheets. Spoon some of the bean mixture into the center of each square. Place the scallops on top of the beans. Top with 4 more squares of parchment and fold the edges over several times to seal. Bake for 15 minutes. Transfer each packet to a plate. Serve with a knife to slit the package open, and be careful of the steam that will escape.