Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) zucchini, sliced into coins
- 4 shallots, thinly sliced
- 4 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup(s) aged cheddar, Swiss, Monterey Jack or Gouda cheese, divided
- 3 to 4 sprig(s) thyme
- 1 teaspoon(s) flour
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Drain zucchini in a colander, sprinkled with 2 pinches of salt.
- 2. Lay out a piece of aluminum foil. Brush olive oil over a square area in the middle.
- 3. Add 1/4 cup cheese to the oil. Lay zucchini coins evenly over cheese. Add shallots and garlic. Then top with another 1/4 cup cheese, a sprinkling of black pepper, thyme, and the flour. Wrap foil into a packet. Repeat to make 4 packets. Place packets on grill and cook for 10 minutes. Unwrap carefully and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note