From the Food Network's Aida. Like scalloped potatoes, only with zucchini. Recipe cooks entirely on the grill.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) zucchini, sliced into coins
- 4 shallots, thinly sliced
- 4 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup(s) aged cheddar, Swiss, Monterey Jack or Gouda cheese, divided
- 3 to 4 sprig(s) thyme
- 1 teaspoon(s) flour
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Drain zucchini in a colander, sprinkled with 2 pinches of salt.
- 2. Lay out a piece of aluminum foil. Brush olive oil over a square area in the middle.
- 3. Add 1/4 cup cheese to the oil. Lay zucchini coins evenly over cheese. Add shallots and garlic. Then top with another 1/4 cup cheese, a sprinkling of black pepper, thyme, and the flour. Wrap foil into a packet. Repeat to make 4 packets. Place packets on grill and cook for 10 minutes. Unwrap carefully and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note