Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) stale bread, coarse pieces
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, melted
- 2 cup(s) canned tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 6 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- Place bread in 9 inch baking dish, 2 inches deep. Pour butter over bread. Stir to coat. In a saucepan heat tomatoes, salt, and sugar to boilling. Pour over bread. Bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes. Servis 6.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bencase154 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Scalloped Tomatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables