Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
- 3 pounds medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded American cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives (optional)
- Layer half each of first 4 ingredients in a 5-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; repeat layers with remaining potato, onion, ham, and cheese.
- Stir together soup and 3/4 cup water; spoon over potato mixture.
- Cook, covered, on LOW 7 to 8 hours. Sprinkle with chives, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles