scalloped potatoes and pork chops
- 5 whole(s) potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 whole(s) onion, quarted then sliced
- 2 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup(s) milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the sliced potatoes and sliced onion in a greased 9x13 inch baking dish; mix gently. Cover the potatoes and onions with cheese. Fill dish with milk halfway. Place butter in several places on top of the cheese. Place the pork chops on top. Salt and pepper to taste. Bake 60 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Turn pork chops over halfway through cooking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by joanharrington and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note