Community Recipe from
- 1 yellow onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 4 pound(s) potatoes
- 1/2 pound(s) grated gruyere cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon(s) sage
- 2 cup(s) heavy cream
- Carmelize onion in butter and olive oil. Grease 13x9 pan. Slice potatoes. Layer potatoes, onions, cheese and pour cream over the top when done. Sprinkle with sage, salt, and pepper. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 - 1 1/2 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Recipeapp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Scalloped Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes