- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups coarsely crumbled cracker crumbs
- 2 (12-ounce) containers Select oysters, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- About 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of hot sauce
- Pour melted butter over cracker crumbs in a medium mixing bowl; toss gently until well combined. Drain oysters, reserving liquor. Place one-third of cracker crumb mixture in a buttered 8-inch round cake pan; top with half of oysters, and sprinkle with half of pepper. Repeat procedure.
- Add enough half-and-half to oyster liquor to equal 1 cup. Add salt, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce; stir well. Pour over oysters; top with remaining cracker crumb mixture. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Serve hot.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes