Grandma's Creamy Corn Casserole.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 dash(es) Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) Chopped Onion, (Optional)
- 1 cup(s) Corn Flake Crumbs
- 1 can(s) Cream Stye Corn
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 3/4 cup(s) Whole Milk
- Heat Cream Style Corn, Milk, Onion, Salt and Pepper in a saucepan until heated through.
- Pour into Casserole.
- Mix Melted Butter and Corn Flake Crumbs. Sprinkle on top of corn casserole and distribute evenly over top.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LindaRiemer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note