Scallop & Tilapia Ceviche
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Bay Scallops or Shrimp, halved, peel and deveine shrimp, if using
- 1 pound(s) Tilapia, cut into 1/2 pieces
- 7 Limes
- 1 Orange
- 1 Roma Tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 bunch(es) Cilantro, small handful, chopped
- 1/2 Cucumber, diced small on mandolin
- 1/4 Sm. Red Onion, diced small on mandolin
- 4 or 5 dash(es) Tabasco
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 Avocados, cubed
- 1. Cut limes and lemon in half and juice. Place juice in large glass bowl.
- 2. Place prepared scallops or shrimp and tilapia in juice and marinate for approximately 4 to 8 hours or until opaque (if using shrimp and tilapia marinate approx. 2 hours), covered in refrigerator.
- 3. Strain juice from scallops or shrimp and tilapia and return to bowl.
- 4. Add prepared tomato, cilantro, cucumber, red onion, Tabasco and pepper to scallops or shrimp and talapia.
- 5. Stir and return to refrigerator for approximately 30 minutes.
- 6. Serve ceviche on plates and top with cubed avocado.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ptk214 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Scallop & Tilapia Ceviche Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes