- 12 ounce(s) Bay or sea scallops
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) Seafood seasoning, divided
- 2 teaspoon(s) Butter
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese Softened
- 1/2 cup(s) Sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) Shredded Swiss or white Cheddar cheese
- 1 10 oz pkg frozen chopped spinach Thawed and squeezed dry
- Seafood seasoning Optional
- 1. Sprinkle scallops with 3/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; sauté scallops 3 minutes or until opaque. Remove scallops with a slotted spoon. Finely chop when cool enough to handle.
- 2. Beat cream cheese and sour cream at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add cheese, remaining 3/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning, and spinach. Beat at low speed just until blended. Stir in scallops.
- 3. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 4-cup baking dish. Sprinkle with seafood seasoning if desired. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until bubbly. Makes 3-1/2 cups.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryannWimberly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Scallop-Spinach Spread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads