- 12 ounces bay or sea scallops
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seafood seasoning, divided
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss or white Cheddar cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- Seafood seasoning (optional)
How to Make It
Sprinkle scallops with 3/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; sauté scallops 3 minutes or until opaque. Remove scallops with a slotted spoon. Finely chop when cool enough to handle.
Beat cream cheese and sour cream at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add cheese, remaining 3/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning, and spinach. Beat at low speed just until blended. Stir in scallops.
Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 4-cup baking dish. Sprinkle with seafood seasoning, if desired. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until bubbly.