Served it for Shelly. It was really good - we both liked it.
"Scallop Scampi is a healthy and delicious recipe with lots of taste. Serve with crusty bread and a green salad, if desired. If you like a thicker sauce, you can add a teaspoon of corn starch at the end."
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 tablespoon(s) Margarine
- 3 clove(s) Garlic
- 1 Onion
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) romano cheese
- 10 3/4 ounce(s) Chicken Broth
- 1 pound(s) Scallops
- 1 pound(s) linguine
- 1/4 cup(s) parsley
- In a large skillet, melt margarine over medium heat and saute garlic and onion until translucent. Add wine, salt, ground black pepper and 1/4 cup cheese.
- Add chicken broth and scallops; increase heat and boil rapidly for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Reduce heat for scallop mixture and add parsley; place sauce on top of linguine. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ErikAmos and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Scallop Scampi Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes