- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) green onion strips
- 2 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 1/2 cup(s) shaved carrots
- 8 ounce(s) wide rice noodles
- Cook 8 ounces wide rice noodles according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. Combine noodles, 1/2 cup shaved carrots, 1/4 cup green onion strips, 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar, 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil, 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sara1234 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note