Photo: Robbie Caponetto
Yield: Makes 1 serving
More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon anise liqueur (such as Herbsaint or Pernod)
- 3 tablespoons rye whiskey
- 1/2 teaspoon simple syrup
- 4 to 5 dashes of Peychaud’s bitters
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitters
- 1 lemon peel
- 1. Pour anise liqueur into a 6- to 8-oz. glass, and swirl to coat inside of glass; discard any excess liqueur. Fill glass with ice cubes.
- 2. Combine whiskey and next 3 ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice cubes. Cover with lid, and shake vigorously until thoroughly chilled (about 30 seconds).
- 3. Remove ice from glass, and discard; strain mixture in cocktail shaker into chilled glass. Rub glass rim with lemon peel, and add to drink. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages, Alcoholic