Community Recipe from
- 6 cup(s) Butternut squash Cubed
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) Golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon(s) Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Madras curry powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) Cilantro Minced fresh
- Peel and cube 6 cups of butternut squash (about 2 medium). Toss squash in oil, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Place squash in a single layer on a jelly roll pan. Bake at 500 degrees for 10 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven; toss squash with remaining ingredients. Yield 5 cups.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lizrob74 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes