Savory Vegetable Quiche
This is an easy quiche to make that is versatile enough for breakfast, brunch or lunch. Make it with an almond flour crust (gluten free) or regular pie crust. This quiche can be made with any combination of vegetables including these three nutritious vegetables that are rich in antioxidants - broccoli, peppers, and mushrooms. Vitamins and flavor are in every bite!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) grapeseed oil
- 2 cup(s) broccoli, sliced into small spears
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 1 cup(s) thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped roasted red peppers
- 3 large eggs, whisked
- 4 ounce(s) goat cheese (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 Savory Pie Crust (separate recipe)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Heat the grape seed oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté the onion for 5-8 minutes, until soft and translucent. While the onion is sautéing, steam the broccoli until it is bright green. Add the steamed broccoli, garlic, mushrooms, and peppers to the onion, and sauté for 15-20 minutes, until the broccoli softens. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, cheese, and salt. Stir in the sautéed vegetables, then pour the mixture into the crust. Bake for app. 30 minutes, until browned around the edges and cooked through. Let the quiche cool in the pan for 20 minutes and then serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tlcrun and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Savory Vegetable Quiche Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch