Savory Vegetable Beef Soup
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Beef Broth (Regular, Lower Sodium or Certified Organic)
- 2 medium potatoes , cut into cubes
- 1 cup cubed cooked cooked beef
- 3 cup V8® 100% Vegetable Juice
- 1 can (about 8 oz.) whole peeled tomato , cut up
- 1 bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 tablespoon dried thyme leaves , crushed
- 1/8 tablespoon ground black pepper
PLACE broth and potatoes in saucepan. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 5 min. or until potatoes are tender.
ADD beef, vegetable juice, tomatoes, vegetables, thyme and black pepper. Cover and cook 15 min. or until vegetables are tender.
Dietary Exchange: 1 Starch, 3 Vegetable, 1 Lean Meat
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Soups/Stews