Savory Tomato-Bacon Biscuit Bites
Yield: Makes 32 appetizer servings
- 2 cups BISQUICK Original All-Purpose Baking Mix
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise, divided
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 large plum tomatoes, each cut into 8 slices
- 10 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- Thinly sliced green onions (optional)
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir in 1/3 cup mayonnaise and milk with a fork until moistened. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead 5 or 6 times.
- Pat or roll dough to 1/4-inch thickness; cut with a 1 3/4-inch round cutter, and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425° for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly.
- Spread each biscuit evenly with half of remaining 1/3 cup mayonnaise; top with a tomato slice. Spread tomato slices with remaining mayonnaise; sprinkle evenly with bacon and, if desired, sliced green onions.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note