savory sweet potato sticks
it is all about potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 med. sweet potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 3 cup(s) rice krispies cereal (crushed to 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlice salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) onion salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 1)Wash potatoes and cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices.2)Cut slices into 1/2-inch strips.3)Set aside.4)In shallow pan or plate,combine kellogg's rice krispies cereal and spices.5)Set aside.6)Place flour in second shallow pan or plate.7)Set aside.8)Beat together egg whites and water.9)Set aside.10)Coat potatoes with flour, shaking off excess.11)Dip coated potatoes in egg mixture,then coat with cereal mixture.12)Place in single layer on foil-1 med baking sheet coated with cooking spray.13)Bake at 400`f about 30 minutes or until lightly browned.14)Serve hot with salsa,if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note