- 3 tablespoons fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (1.3-ounce) package creamy tomato pasta sauce mix
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and finely chopped (about 2/3 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Jarlsberg or Gouda cheese
- Garnish: parsley sprig
- French baguette, sliced and toasted
How to Make It
Coat a 6-inch springform pan with vegetable cooking spray; sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth; gradually add milk, beating until smooth. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in sauce mix and next 3 ingredients. Pour into prepared pan.
Bake at 325° for 55 to 60 minutes or until almost set. Cool completely in pan; remove from pan. Cover and chill 8 hours. Garnish, if desired, and serve with toasted baguette slices.
Note: In testing we used Knorr Parma Rosa pasta sauce mix.