- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 4 thin slices (about 2 1/2 ounces) prosciutto, pancetta, or ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped rosemary
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°. Combine first 3 ingredients in a food processor. Add butter, and pulse until mixture forms a coarse crumble. Add prosciutto, cheese, and rosemary; pulse to combine. Add cream, pulsing just until combined. (Dough will be crumbly.)
Press or pat dough into an 8-inch round, and cut into 8 wedges. Place wedges 2 inches apart on a lightly greased baking sheet, and brush tops with egg.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.