YUMMY!!!!! I made this for the holiday weekend and love it. I would add more arugala and celery the next time I make it and I will be making it again!!!
Savory Potato Salad
The secret ingredient in this summer-ready potato salad side dish, lemon zest, adds a bright zip of flavor to the creamy Dijon-mayonnaise dressing.
More From Allyou
Cool: 25 Minutes
- Calories: 347
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 32g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 701mg
- 3 pounds red potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 1-oz. packet vegetable soup mix
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 stalks celery, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup packed arugula leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup packed parsley leaves, coarsely chopped
- Cover potatoes with 1 inch of cold water in a large pot or Dutch oven. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium. Cook until potatoes are tender and a knife inserted in center of a potato meets no resistance, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Drain and let cool slightly. When potatoes are cool enough to handle, chop into 1-inch pieces and place in a large bowl. Toss potatoes with soup mix, vinegar and pepper to taste. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until cool, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Toss potatoes with celery, onion, mustard, mayonnaise and lemon zest. Fold in arugula and parsley. Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary. Serve immediately, or chill, covered, until ready to use.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note