savory pork shoulder roast
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 large pork shoulder roast raw
- 1 large onion diced
- 1/5 cup(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes
- 1 can(s) cola soda
- 1 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) seasoning salt salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon(s) black pepper
- 2 pinch(s) cumin
- 1 tablespoon(s) chilli powder
- 2 pinch(s) basil
- 1/4 cup(s) A1 sauce
- Place roast in roasting pan, surround the roast with the diced onions, diced tomatoes with juice, worchestershire sauce, A1 sauce, then season the roast heavily with all of the dry spices and then place roast uncovered in the oven at 350 degrees and it should take a few hours but it depends on the size of the roast, just check the temp with a meat thermoniter, about half way through cooking the roast you'll want to take it out and pour the can of coke all over the roast and then put it back in the oven to continue cooking, I also take a turkey baster and put more of the juices on the roast periodically while it's cooking, it's especially tasty when the fat on top turns nice a crunchy and crispy this roast is super juicy and tasty!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by frankykay and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note