I made these for Christmas this year and they were so well liked, that I am going to make them again for a New Years Eve party we are attending. I made just as directed, but did add a couple drops of liquid smoke (If you do add the smoke, be careful as a tiny bit goes a long way).
Savory Parmesan Bites
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1. Stir together softened cream cheese, 3/4 cup cheese, bell pepper, and parsley.
- 2. Unroll crescent rolls, and separate each can into 4 rectangles, pressing perforations to seal. Spread 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture on each rectangle. Roll up, starting at 1 short side, jelly-roll fashion. Cut each roll into 4 equal pieces, using a serrated knife. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Sprinkle bites with remaining ¼ cup cheese.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Note: To make ahead, place unbaked bites on ungreased baking sheets, and freeze 1 hour or until frozen. Place bites in zip-top plastic freezer bags; store in freezer up to 1 month. Place frozen bites on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers