Made these for a baby shower and they were a hit. I assembled the night before and froze them as directed. It took about 30 minutes for them to cook at 350 from frozen. No one found them to be too soggy at all. I followed the directions exactly.
Savory Parmesan Bites
Prep: 20 min., Bake: 15 min.
Yield: Makes 32 pieces
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1. Stir together softened cream cheese, 3/4 cup cheese, bell pepper, and parsley.
- 2. Unroll crescent rolls, and separate each can into 4 rectangles, pressing perforations to seal. Spread 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture on each rectangle. Roll up, starting at 1 short side, jelly-roll fashion. Cut each roll into 4 equal pieces, using a serrated knife. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Sprinkle bites with remaining ¼ cup cheese.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Note: To make ahead, place unbaked bites on ungreased baking sheets, and freeze 1 hour or until frozen. Place bites in zip-top plastic freezer bags; store in freezer up to 1 month. Place frozen bites on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This