- 1 1/2 cup(s) orzo
- 4 slice(s) bacon
- 1 cup(s) sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup(s) toasted pine nuts
- 2 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 1. Cook orzo as directed on package. Drain well.
- 2. Meanwhile, cook bacon in large skillet until crisp. Remove bacon and drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon. Set aside. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings in skillet. Add green onions; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- 3. Stir in orzo, bacon, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, pine nuts, Italian seasoning and seasoned salt. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note