Savory Monkey Bread
Don't be fooled–this savory take on Monkey Bread is just as delicious as its sweeter version. What's not to love about biscuits, butter, herbs, and cheese?
Yield: Serves 8 to 10
- 2 cups finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 12-oz. tubes refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- In a bowl, mix together cheese, herbs and garlic. Place melted butter in a separate bowl. Cut each biscuit in half; dip into butter and coat with cheese mixture. Arrange biscuits in a greased Bundt® pan, overlapping slightly. Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes, until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Savory Monkey Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Breads