- 1 1/4 cups Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup very finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and sliced or chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Garnishes: fresh rosemary sprigs, kalamata olives
How to Make It
Combine first 3 ingredients; stir well. Press crumb mixture firmly into a lightly greased, foil-lined 9" square pan. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes. Set aside to cool.
Beat cream cheese, sour cream, flour, and seasonings at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth. Add egg and egg yolk, one at a time, beating just until blended. Stir in sliced olives and chopped rosemary; pour filling into baked crust. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or just until firm. Cool to room temperature on a wire rack. Cover and chill.
To serve, lift foil out of pan, and cut cheesecake into squares. Garnish serving platter, if desired.