- 1 1/4 pounds mild Italian pork sausage links, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pkg (16 oz each) frozen Italian-style vegetables
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 can (26 oz each) Hunt's Four Cheese Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 can (28 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's Tomato Paste
How to Make It
Hands On: 10 minutes
Total: 8 hours
Brown sausage in large skillet until no longer pink; drain.
Combine sausage, vegetables, zucchini, steak, pasta sauce, tomatoes and tomato paste in CROCK-POT slow cooker.
Cook on LOW setting for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH setting for 4 to 6 hours. Stir before serving.