Savory Hand Pies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) roasted turkey finely chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) mashed potatoes
- 1/2 package(s) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup(s) green beans cut and cooked
- 1 whole(s) carrots grated
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 package(s) refrigerated pie crusts - 14.1oz
- 1 whole(s) large egg beaten
- poppy seeds - opitonal
- turkey gravey warmed
- 1 - Stir together first 6 ingredients. Season with desired amount of salt and pepper.
- 2 - Preheat oven to 400F unroll each pie crusts. Lightly roll each into a 12-inch circle. Cut each pie crusts into six circles using a 4-inch round cutter. Place about 3 tablespoons turkey mixture just below center of each dough circle. Fold dough over filling, pressing and folding edges to seal.
- 3 - Arrange pies on a lightly greased baking sheet. Brush with egg, and, if desired, sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- 4 - Bake at 400F for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with warm gravey.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Savory Hand Pies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes