Our Savory Granola is made of crushed sesame crackers, fresh herbs, olive oil, and lemon zest. Sprinkle Savory Granola over Greek yogurt that has grape tomatoes, cucumber, and red onion stirred in.
This recipe goes with Greek Yogurt with Savory Granola
More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- 1/2 cup crushed sesame crackers
- 1 tablespoon assorted chopped fresh herbs (such as flat-leaf parsley, basil, mint, and dill weed)
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon loosely packed lemon zest
- 1/8 teaspoon table salt
- Stir together sesame crackers, chopped fresh herbs, olive oil, lemon zest, and salt in a medium bowl.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note