Savory Glazed Meatballs
Yield: 36 appetizers
More From Smucker's Winter 2011
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 (16 oz.) package frozen prepared, bite-sized meatballs, thawed (about 32)
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's® Concord Grape Jelly
- 1 (12 oz.) bottle chili sauce
- COMBINE first 8 ingredients, mixing well; shape into 36 one-inch meatballs.
- COOK in oil over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes or until browned. Drain on paper towels.
- COMBINE grape jelly and chili sauce in large skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring until well combined, about 3 minutes.
- PLACE cooked or thawed meatballs in a single layer in skillet coating each meatball evenly with sauce. Cover; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is bubbly and meatballs are cooked through.
- TRANSFER glazed meatballs to a chafing dish or slow cooker. Serve with frilly toothpicks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Savory Glazed Meatballs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes