Savory Deviled Eggs
More From Southern Living
- 1 dozen large hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped black olives
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Hot sauce to taste
- Garnish: chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise; carefully remove yolks, keeping egg white halves intact. Process yolks, garlic, olives, and lemon rind in a food processor until combined, stopping to scrape down sides. With food processor running, gradually pour olive oil through food chute in a slow, steady stream, processing until mixture thickens. Stir in salt, pepper, and hot sauce to taste.
- 2. Spoon yolk mixture evenly into egg white halves. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers