Savory Crescent Chicken Squares
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) 3-ounce cream cheese softened
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1 tablespoon(s) chives or onion tops
- 1 whole(s) 8-ounce package crescent rolls
- 2 cup(s) chicken cooked and cubed
- 1 tablespoon(s) pimento chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) seasoned croutons crushed
- Blend melted butter and cream cheese. Add pimento, milk, chives and seasonings. Divide crescent dough into 4 rectangles and brush with melted butter. Put 1/4 chicken mixture in the center of each rectangle. Take up the 4 sides of each rectangle and seal. Top with melted butter and sprinkle with crushed croutons. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bstrubel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Savory Crescent Chicken Squares Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes