Savory Crescent Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 17 Photos
- Savory Crescent Chicken
- Read Reviews (365)
- "A quick and easy warm chicken sandwich. (TIP: Two 5-ounce cans of chunk chicken, drained and flaked, can be substituted for cubed cooked chicken.)" — Sandy Rowe
- +Recipe Box+Shopping List+MenuEmailPrint
- Ingredients Edit and Save
- Watch video tips and tricks
- How to Make Caramel Chicken
- Braised Chicken and Artichokes
- How to Make Chicken Parmesan
- Juicy Roasted Chicken
- The Ultimate Roast Chicken
- Chicken-Stuffed Crescent Rolls
- Spicy Garlic Lime Chicken
- Coconut Chicken Curry
- Good Frickin' Paprika Chicken
- Battle of the Butter: Salted vs. Unsalted
- All about Cream
- Freshly Ground vs. Pre-Ground Pepper
- Types of Salt
- How to Cut Onions
- Original recipe makes 4 sandwichesChange Servings
- 1 (3 ounce) packagecream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoonbutter, softened
- 2 cupscubed, cooked chicken meat
- 1 tablespoonminced onion
- 1/4 teaspoonsalt
- 1/8 teaspoonground black pepper
- 2 tablespoonsmilk
- 1 tablespoonchopped pimento peppers (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) packagerefrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoonbutter, melted
- 3/4 cupcroutons
- Check AllAdd to Shopping List
- 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2.In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 tablespoon melted butter or margarine until smooth. Add the chicken, onion, salt, pepper, milk and pimento. Mix well.
- 3.Separate crescent dough into four rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal. Spoon 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture onto the center of each rectangle. Pull 4 corners of dough to center of chicken mixture and twist firmly. Pinch edges to seal.
- 4.Place sandwiches on an ungreased cookie sheet. Brush tops of sandwiches with 1 tablespoon of melted butter or margarine; sprinkle with crushed croutons. Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Savory Crescent Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes